Wednesday, May 16, 2012

ABC AFTER PARTY

Robin Thicke
4/15/12 was the ABC up front.  I went to the up front, but I didn't get to see anyone.  Most of the stars went inside through the garage.  Still I didn't want to give up so I went to the after party.  The first person to arrive at the after party was Robin Thicke.  This picture was actually taken at the up front.  I basically only saw him and Kelly Clarkson but they were rushed in and barely took any pictures.

Me and Lana Parilla
The next person that I met was from the show Once Upon a time.  Most know her as the evil

queen/ Regina, but in real life she goes by Lana Parilla.  I can say for sure that Lana is nothing like Regina.  She was very sweet and took pictures with anyone who asked.

Me and Wilmer Valderama
Next I was shocked to see who I saw.  I didn't expect for him to be there.  I was just looking around and I saw this guy that looked like Wilmer Valderrama.  No one was saying anything so I started to ask if I was seeing what I was seeing and they said that was him so I called him over.

He was down to earth and took pictures.

Me and Parker Young
It was a while before I would get to take a picture with anyone else.  Luckily I got to meet someone from Suburgatory.  His name is Parker Young and he plays Ryan Shay in the show.  He is very cute and very sweet.

As the party was ending I got to see Josh Dallas and Ginnifer Goodwin.  I started doing jumping jacks and kept yelling for them to come over.  I

think I might have freaked them out because I was a bit into the jumping and yelling.  I didn't mean too, but it was late and I really like the show.  They were in a rush but Josh Dallas actually stopped and took a picture with me and then jumped into the bus that was taking him back to the hotel.  Both of them were very sweet.  Ginnifer Goodwin looked gorgeous and Josh Dallas looked like a prince charming in reality.

The final person that I got to meet was another star from the show Suburgatory.  Her name is Carly Chaikin and she plays Dalia in the show.  She was really cool and down to earth.  I enjoyed getting the opportunity to meet her.

It was a fun and beautiful day and I can't wait to meet more people.

No comments:

Post a Comment