Sunday, September 16, 2012

Friends In The House

On September 11, 2012 I went to Live With Kelly and Michael.  I really wanted to meet Matthew Perry and Olivia Wilde.  I arrived around 8:30am because I was running late.  Also I figured it would be okay since school had just started and not many people would be there because of it.  Luckily I was right because there wasn't a big crowd.  Which was awesome because that meant there was a better chance of meeting them.

Matthew Perry and Me
It was about a 10 minute wait until Olivia Wilde came.  She couldn't come out in the beginning because  she was being rushed in.  She was very kind and said she would come out after she was done with the interview.  Another 10 minutes later Matthew Perry came.  He was running late, but was very kind to stop and sign autographs and take pictures.  He is a sweetheart.

Me and Olivia Wilde
Then after Olivia Wilde had her interview on the show she came out.  She was very sweet and she signed for anyone and took pictures.  When she got to me she asked me if I was ready and I said I was born ready.  And when I took the picture there was a lot of sunlight in the picture.  She said that she was sorry about that.  I responded of course there is sunlight your a shining star.  She was really cool to meet and I think the picture looks very cool.

It was a great morning at Live With Kelly and Michael.

No comments:

Post a Comment